History

1984 – Start of the history of our factory, when one of the largest wineries in Soviet Union was built. The factory was supplying most part of Soviet Union with alcohol drinks by that time.

1984 - Dimitri Dugladze is one of the co-founders of the factory, who plays a major role in company’s development over the years. He has made a significant contribution to the development of Georgian winemaking and was always committed to delivering quality products to customers in Georgia and outside the country.

2004 - Dugladze Wine Company LLC was founded. It acquires the factory and equips it with Italian and German machinery of the world-renowned companies - Della Toffola, Krones, Cavagninno & Gatti, Seitz Enzinger Noll. The same year, the first wines and alcoholic drinks were bottled and exported under the brand Dugladze.

2013 - Dugladze Wine Company purchased Vartsikhe Factory, one of the most famous hubs in the history of producing brandy spirits, associated with the name of Ananov. The factory has been working since 1908, producing products like Brandy Vartsikhe, Salkhino, Kolkheti and others.

2014 - Dugladze Wine Company launched sales in the Georgian market, offering wide assortment of products, including wine, sparkling wine, brandy and chacha.

.

2015 – Rebranding in Dugladze Wine Company. New styles, forms and concepts are developed to offer to its customers. Visual identity of the company was also established along with the product packaging pattern.

2018 - Dugladze wine company expands its export markets, now covering more than 20 countries

 

awards

“Dugladze Wine Company” has been rewarded on many different wine festivals and degustation.  The medals and diplomas, won by products of the company confirm, that it is always determined to produce high quality products.

News

დუგლაძეების ღვინის კომპანია WinExpo 2018-ზე (EN)

19 June, 2018
Read more

ტოჩინოშინმა (ლევან გორგაძე) ''დუგლაძეების ღვინის კომპანიის'' განახლებული ქარხანა იაპონიის ელჩთან ერთად დაათვალიერა (EN)

19 June, 2018
Read more